Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year!

First and foremost Happy New Year to everyone!
So I know with the holidays I have been very neglectful to my blog but now that they are over and the new year has begun I am making a resolution to blog more. So to help make me blog more I've decided to do Project 365 So I will be taking a picture every day and posting it here with a description and on my flickr page here. Heres my picture from today. Its my big boy Chance waking up this morning: Day 1, 1/1/09:

I am also going to try to make improvements to my website and make it more interesting. its here, any comments and suggestions for it are welcome. I also want to be more organized at home so soon you'll see the before pictures of my craft area(dining room table) and hopefully some nice afters of a new space just for crafting so I can eat at my table again.

I hope the holidays were good to you and I wish you the best of luck in 2009!

1 comment:

Di said...

Have fun with the Project 365. You'd think it would be easy, but it's not!