1. Dancing to the ___street___ while ___drunk___ makes me ___laugh____.
2. The last time I ___did that___ I nearly ___fell___.
3. When I drive I ___have bad road rage_____.
4. I saw ____Morgan ____ standing ___on the dining room table Bad dog!_____
5. Give me ____money____, give me ___food___, give me __my babies___.
6. Next week I am looking forward to ____actually having a day off____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to ___nothing i have to work__, tomorrow my plans include __working like always___ and Sunday, I want to __do something fun but i have to work again___!
One of my belts was featured on another person's blog today(no not my moms!!) Its the first time anyone has ever featured anything i've made! Im so excited and so flattered!
Check it out:
Here we go:
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was _teriyaki steak__
2. __Stupid, nosy, dramatic liars__ is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon ____is pretty____.
4. __"duuude"___ is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to ____ask forgiveness then permission______.
6. __Ironman____ is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __sleeping_, tomorrow my plans include __working a henna party__ and Sunday, I want to __sleep but i have to go to a birthday party___!
I won't be on at all this weekend. Tonite is the premier party for the midnight release of BD and i will be reading it. Then Sat. nite I have tickets to CRUE FEST!!!!!!!! In the pitt! Motley Crue and Buckcherry! I am so freakin' excited. 2 of my top 3 bands together and close enough thtat i can touch them!!!I think i might cry tears of joy!
I am a henna artist and owner of Cutthroat Designs. I do henna on bodies and on anything else I can find. i love doing henna-style artwork. And I have a shop for it all online.
I have 2 dogs 2 cats and a snake that I love dearly.
I was diagnosed 8 years ago with endometriosis, if you don't know what it is google it. Its more common then you'd think. My suffering is part of why i do henna, it makes me concentrate on something other then the pain.