Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

My 13 Favorite movie lines:
1. Who knocked up your sister?
2. I'm yer huckleberry
3. This job would be great if it wasn't for the customers
4. Wuv twu love has bwought us twogever twuday
5. He reminds me of me, ah I'm sure, I hate him
6. I stole thee baby! I stole the baby from a stupid daikini while he was taking a peepee
7. But why is all the rum gone?!
8. Kissing is not what keeps me my up to my elbows in placenta all day
9. Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya you kill my father prepare to die
10. I have 2 words for you! Brush your teeth!
11. Thats what i love about high school girls, I get older and they stay the same age
12. I don't love her she kicked me in the face!
13."Daddy its just a party." "And hell is just a sauna"

11 comments:

Di said...

You need to post what movies they're from. I don't recognize 1/2 of them. Good job getting to 13!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this list! Funny. My personal favorite LATELY from the new Indiana Jones movie..."What are you, like 80?" Said to Indy.

Anonymous said...

The only ones I recognize are #4 and #9. Hmmm... could there be a connection between them? ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! Princess Bride!

evel dread said...

"But why is all the rum gone?" is classic!! LOL Have a great weekend arrgh! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Princess Bride!! That movie is filled with good one liners! Happy TT!

Jen said...

Great list! Thanks for some good laughs. :)

Heather said...

Fun list, though I only recognized five of them - all definite classics. Thanks for visiting my list yesterday!

Heather
http://wordtrix.blogspot.com/

Jaded said...

next week i'll put what movies they are all from

Stela said...

hhahaha dazed and confused!!

Janet said...

2. & 5. Tombstone! LOVE that movie and Dr. Holliday in particular.
7. POTC :-)))