Sunday, February 8, 2009

This week

Its been a very long week and not much has happened. I pulled a muscle in my back last saturday at dance practice so most of my week has been spent sitting or laying with ice on it and going to the chiropractor and thats about it. But I feel much better today.
Here are my 365 for this week:
Day 33 2/2/09: one of my moms pendants done
Day 34: 2/3/09: my Morgan on her birthday:
Day 35: 2/4/09: one of my first ACEOs
Day 36: 2/5/09: Morgan
Day 37: 2/6/09: a statue in the garden outside my chiropractors office (mom&nani its right next to the womens improvement club on Main)
Day 38: 2/7/09: The elementary schools band @ the health & safety fair 3 or 4 of our kids in it
Day 39: 2/8/09:some pendants & things im making today;

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hope your back is feeling better soon. :)

Nicole said...

Ouch about your back. That truly sucks. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I hope your back heals up right away.

Morgan is just the cutest dog! Don't tell my dogs I said that ;o)

You have made a lot of jewelry. You are so talented!

Unknown said...

Oh I hope by now your back is better! ouch.
What a sweet sweet dog - happy birthday!
When we lose our loved ones, it has the power to make life all that sweeter because we understand how precious each moment is. So sorry for your loss.

Nicole said...

Hey Jade,

Just checking in on you to see how you're doing. You haven't blogged in quite some time so now I've decided to stalk you :P You poor girl you. I hope your back is better now and that you're just busy (a good busy).

Take care!

:o)