Tuesday, March 11, 2008

sick and tired

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am always sick, all the time. If its not endo pain its a cold or the flu or the stomache flu. I haven't felt good in a month. Blah. Anyways thats why I haven't blogged lately and i haven't really made anything new. Hopefully this weekend i will feel better. I have Palm Springs ren faire march 29-31. so i have to get up a stock of product to take with me. I'm thinkin the old retired folk arent going to be into tattoos. but ya never know!

4 comments:

Dancing Monkey Jewelry said...

There are some pretty hip and funky old folk. But then everybody has their idea of how old old folks are. At one of my art shows I saw this rather elegant woman, about 70 years of age, dressed to the nines with a nose piercing. You could have knocked me over with a feather (I have a nose piercing and a few tattoos). Totally didn't expect to see that.

Jaded said...

bahahaha by old i mean 60-70 or so. but you're right you just never know anymore

Tizzalicious said...

Blurgh, that sounds familiar. I hope you'll feel better!

N4T said...

Hi..... very nice blog and interesting posts. Good color scheme.

also visit my blogs @

http://graphixdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://bookcoverdesigns.blogspot.com/